They’ve Buried my Breakfast!

 So I’d like to say it’s been quite a day but to be honest it’s been rather boring. Nix doesn’t agree as she said peeing up the only car in the car park that had a driver sitting in it was not boring it was embarrassing. She also said that picking up another dog’s cold poo by mistake was not boring, it was disgusting.  Well I was bored though there was one bit of entertainment. Nix went to flash her headlights at a fellow driver to say thanks for letting us through and she turned the windscreen washers on by mistake. I thought that was hilarious, she said it was embarrassing because the bloke in the other car was laughing. 

We did go to the beach this morning and the big trucks have made a mess. I know it’s going to help our neighbours who might get flooded but they’ve buried all the dead fish.




We’ve been to the hill this afternoon and I managed to squeeze in between two sheds and into that cat’s garden. It wasn’t there so I had to come out again which is always harder when ‘someone’ is glaring at you. 






When we got home I had my photo taken and Nix saved me some scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. Then I took my dirty feet and my dirty face and cleaned them on the duvet cover.







Comments

  1. Dear Fripp, I'm so sorry for your breakfast at the beach, but honestly scrambled eggs and smoked salmon sound much more appetizing! You're spoiled and very well taken care of by your wonderful mom.Though I think you can not complain....
    Looking at your photos makes me happy, you're a gorgeous boy. No boring day with a Bearded.
    I wish you and Nix a good Sunday. Love Take care
    Judith & Nessie from the other side of the Channel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs