The Beach is off Limits 😪

 




I’m a bit annoyed at the moment because I can’t really have my freedom on the beach. There are lots more lorries now and the small ones are driving along the beach all the way to Lancing. They are taking lots of our pebbles to help the people there because the sea is getting too close to their houses. I suppose thinking about it, I shouldn’t mind losing my freedom just for a little while if it means the people of Lancing don’t float into the sea, that would be awful. We did meet Humphrey and Albert on the beach this morning and they had their freedom but Nix said that’s because they don’t run off to eat dead fish. 





Funnily enough this afternoon we did go to Lancing and Nix took a picture of how close the sea has got to the houses, I’m glad it’s not that close to our house. I had to pose on one of the big stones which I’m happy to do because I get a treat afterwards.






Nix has been calling me her little unicorn just lately...this is apparently because the horn on my tail is growing and is very impressive. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs