Beach, Beach and More Beach...

 So it’s been beach, beach and more beach today. I haven’t been anywhere else and now I’m bored. Well actually I’m falling asleep so theoretically I suppose I can’t be bored but if I wasn’t falling asleep, I should be bored...so there!





We hadn’t been back from our morning walk for very long when we set off for the beach again. This time we were going to support George from our church who was doing a sponsored walk to raise money to fix our church hall.  I had to stay on the lead this time because it was important I didn’t get in George’s way because his legs hurt him when he walks and he was very brave.  He has raised almost three quarters of the money the church needs which is great. I didn’t mind staying on my lead and Gracie the vicar’s Labrador was on her lead too. I quite like her even though she’s a black Labrador. 




This afternoon we have been back to the beach again because my turkey mince is arriving soon and we didn’t have time for a long walk. I don’t mind really, it will be worth it once I get Nix in the kitchen cooking it. 




Speaking of Nix’s kitchen, I must tell you this. She bought a stand for her iPad so when she does her zooming thingy she doesn’t have to try and lean the iPad up things. She was right in the middle of a church service when she tried to change the position of the iPad so that everyone couldn’t see into her very untidy kitchen, it slipped and fell off and all I can say is it’s a very good job that Nix was muted at the time or she might have been excommunicated...apparently. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs