Trip to the Groomers

Woke up with a bit of a headache this morning. Nix said it was my own fault for not watching where I was going last night. She said I was too busy glaring at a brown dog tied up outside the local shop that I bumped into the rubbish bin. I pretended I’d meant to do it and blamed my headache on last night’s noisy weather. It scared me a lot, it was banging on the windows, I didn’t like it and tried to dig the floor up. 

We went for a quick walk on the beach this morning as I had my hair appointment booked in for 9.30.  They were a bit busy so I got moved to later and I got an extra walk on the beach. Nix washed all my bedding so when I got in the car smelling lovely I would have nice clean bedding to lie on. I was a good boy at the groomers and I lay nice and still while Shelle shaved my tummy and those bits that can get a bit smelly.  I’ve had a nice bath now and a bit of a tidy up. 

It gets dark very early now in the evening. Nix thinks this is a good excuse to wear her pyjamas on our last walk round the block. She says they’re not pyjamas but we all know they are...embarrassing or what. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs