Trip to the Vet



Today’s been much better than yesterday which was very boring indeed.  It’s been very windy here today especially at the beach this morning. Unfortunately there were no fossilised fish for me to take home so had no alternative but to behave myself. 

When we got home Nix had to  cook my turkey mince so I had a little rest. I could hear her gabbing on the phone and I don’t know why but when she says, “bye then, see you later...” it makes me jump up. I go rushing into the lounge and I’m all ready to go out again when I’m told we’ve only been back from our first walk for an hour or so and I’ll have to wait. See what I have to put up with. 

Eventually after many false starts I actually got to go out again. We went to the vets in Brighton to pick up my medication and then to Hove Park for a proper walk. I met lots of dogs and there were no incidents as such but I did get told off for humping a very old lurcher. Apparently she was really really old and I could have knocked her over. I do feel a bit bad about that. I also met a lady chihuahua who was having her first ladies thingy...I liked her. Came home via the pet shop where they had finally got Nix’s favourite poo bags in again. That’s a bit sad really isn’t it, having favourite poo bags.  Most of her friends have favourite songs or favourite food but Nix has favourite poo bags...quite worrying really. 

We’re home again and I’ve had my lunch and I was having another sleep before the next walk but it’s already almost 3 o’clock so I’m practising ‘the glare’ to try and speed Nix up a bit...not working at the moment. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs