The Halloween Howl on a Windy Day

So how can Nix thank you all for being so brilliant and following my blog...she decides to sit on her backside all day so there’s nothing to write about. Yes I know it was very windy this morning and yes I know it’s been pouring with rain all day but that’s really no excuse is it and I apologise on her behalf.  



Best bit of the day was up at the old fort this morning when I found a place to poop that was really difficult for Nix to reach. It meant she had to go under or over the railings...doesn’t bear thinking about. She went through the red tape in the end, the very same red tape that I went through when I followed that cat onto the building site and got a good telling off. Seems there’s one rule for me and one rule for everyone else. 



Speaking of rules, Nix is waiting to hear what Boris has got to say about the virus thingy...Nix thinks we’re all going to be locked in again. I don’t care as long as I get my walks and my turkey mince. 

I did get a walk this afternoon when it finally stopped raining and Nix wanted me to pose next to a very scary Halloween thing. I refused of course, I was not really scared of it as Nix will try to make out, I just couldn’t be bothered.




I did do my Halloween howl.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs