The German Shepherd Incident

 Nix has decided that cyclists with flashing lights are her pet hate now. “How can they see where they’re going in the dark, well they can’t can they, they’re just warning everyone to get out of their way.” It really annoys her and she says she hates them even more when they’re wearing Lycra whatever that it. She definitely needs to get out more.



We’ve been up Southwick Hill today which is as you know one of my favourite places. Nix is definitely getting a bit slow these days, she’s always so far behind. As I was leading the way I managed to wangle the extra bit of the hill including the woods and the muddy puddles, great for a quick drink. It’s pretty lethal up there (for some) very muddy and lots of bramble hoops. Headline news...Nix managed to stay on her feet.

There was a big German Shepherd who was a bit full of himself. He tried to mount me lots of times but I was too fast for him. I felt that after the frequent attempts to mount me, it was only fair that I mount the first available black Labrador. Lots of shouting at me, apparently the poor thing was really old and arthritic. Well I’m not a mind reader...I still had to go on my lead. 

Will you please ‘Follow’ my blog if you enjoy reading it. Hit menu at the top and then the blue ‘Follow’ button. Thank you.







Comments

  1. Oh dear Fripp you do have a few incidents. Dudley has real hate relationship with a Scottie. They both can’t stand each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we can’t be expected to like everyone 🙂

      Delete
  2. You certainly like leading Nix a merry dance don’t you😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mounting seems to be your thing lately Fripster!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs