How Long Does it Take to do the Poopies

 Nix had one of her early morning Zoom thingies this morning which means I am dragged out earlier than I would prefer and then marched down the beach on the lead and expected to do my poopies quick sharp. This is never going to happen, a chap needs time to locate the perfect spot and then change his mind a few times. This cannot be accomplished in twenty minutes. 

The lack of the poopies earlier meant it was a piece of cake to get another proper walk as soon as she’d finished her virtual coffee. Yes you heard it here first...virtual coffee. I mean what does that actually mean. I’ll tell you what it means, it means she sits on her own and has a coffee while everyone else sits on their own having a coffee. It’s so annoying when I could be out having a proper walk. 

Finally got to the park, nothing much to report. Nix was talking to herself as usual. She orders this Siri woman to make phone calls for her because she’s too lazy to do it herself. Apparently she usually repeats the number but this time she said, “I’m on it.” Well that of course was enough to set Nix off.  She’s walking round the park going, “I’m on it...I’m on it... what’s that meant to mean.” Embarrassing as usual.

Apparently I have a new follower in Argentina and she thinks I could be a doggy influencer. Nix of course has no idea what that entails so I may need to find a new manager.  Meanwhile I wangled another walk into town, Nix spent most of the time complaining that people were coming too close and she can’t wait to get her proximity meter. She’s very grateful to Ant and Dec for informing her that such a thing exists. I refuse to walk with her when she wears it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs