We’re Getting a Waitrose

Had a great time on the beach this morning, lots of sand and Nix managed to fall down a sink hole, a really deep one. Annoyingly she had her wellies on so didn’t actually get her feet wet. I on the other hand got my feet very wet...and dirty. 

I was encouraged into the sea to clean up but now there is sand everywhere at home. Nix has swept it up twice and there’s a big pile in the corner. She better get that in the bin quick smartish or I might be tempted to whoosh it with my ginormous tail. 

Went out eventually for petrol but the garage down the road was closed so having moaned all day about it Nix has just found out it’s going to be a Waitrose...that’s put a smile on her face. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs