Tea and Cake in the Neighbours Garden.


Early sunrise walk on the beach with absolutely no incidents at all if you don’t count disappearing for ten minutes to eat a dead fish. Nix knows where I am but she says she’s not trekking over all those pebbles when she knows she won’t be able to get the fish off me anyway so she just sits on a bench and waits...suits me. 

This afternoon we had a walk down the beach as far as the Church of the Good Shepherd. Nix likes to stay at the top of the beach, I like to be down by the sea. Nix’s poor old legs can’t take the strain of walking over the pebbles anyway. Do you know she wonders why I always walk miles away from her. Well the answer is if I do walk with her, all I get is, “You’re such a good boy Frippy, staying with your mumsie.”  It’s so embarrassing. 

This afternoon we’ve been for tea and cake in Jackie and Peter’s garden. They live next door and it was their daughter Catherine and her husband Barney who used to walk me in the afternoon during lockdown.  They have a new lawn, I tried to dig it up but Nix was too fast for me. 

Nix had to make more custard cream balls for my antibiotics...painful to watch. 










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs