The Whole of June 2020

1 June - 30 June 2020


So we were going to have a quiet day at home today but Nix gets bored so easily. She blames it on me giving her the evils but I was fast asleep in the garden minding my own business when Nix suddenly decided we were going to the woods and the beach. I know she likes to make out I’m naughty all the time but it doesn’t come naturally and I have to prepare. It was all a bit of a rush this morning so I didn’t have time to work out a plan of naughtiness.


So there were just the two incidents this morning and one of them was mainly Nix’s own fault. The attempted flattening of the poncy poodle didn’t work as it was built like a brickhouse and wasn’t going anywhere. I take no shame in my failure, one can but try. For the second incident Nix can only blame herself. She wanted to go over the slippery pebble so she could get me cleaned off in the sea. She’d have slipped anyway without my help by jumping up and to be honest she only got the one trainer wet, not such a big deal really...a lot of fuss about nothing.




2 Jun 2020

Gosh it’s been a hot one here in the UK, even I didn’t really want to go out for a walk. There’s been plenty of entertainment here to keep me occupied though. Nix has been waiting for this bench to arrive for the front of the house. She’s been waiting for five weeks but today was the day it was due to be delivered. Nix seemed just a bit too excited really over a bench but then she doesn’t have much of a life so I went along with it. She could follow the delivery truck round the country on her phone so of course I got 10 minute updates as to where it was.This was all very boring until Nix got a message saying that it had been delivered...to someone else’s house and there were photos. Boy was she mad, she was ranting on about waiting for five weeks for it and now they’d given it to someone else. 10 minutes later of course another bench turned up for her. You’d have thought she’d have been happy but oh no, guess what, it came in sections and had to be assembled...she’s definitely not happy.



3 June 2020

Today we went through the woods and across the fields and then down to the beach with my friend Scruffy. I did get myself on the wrong side of the ditch at one point and wasn’t sure I could get back again. Nix was shouting instructions of how I should go back to the beginning and cross over there. I pretended I didn’t know what she was talking about for a bit because it amused me to watch her waving her arms around and shouting.

She had one of her Zoom thingies this afternoon so I went out with the neighbours, too painful to watch. It’s meant to start at 3:30 but it’s almost 4 pm before they get started. They are faffing around with their screens and trying to talk when they’re muted, sad, very sad. Nix said she wished she had a mute button for me.

People still keep asking Nix how she is coping during the lockdown. She is beginning to realise that her life hasn’t really changed that much because basically she doesn’t have a life. She’s made the decision to be more sociable which suits me because we get to go and meet lots more people but we will have to wait for the virus thingy to go away.




4 June 2020

So not a particularly good start to the day... Nix had another one of her anxiety dreams which makes for a very rough overnight ride on the bed. Now I could understand it if she was anxious about losing me for instance or even getting this virus thingy but no...she was anxious about sending her iPad back to Apple to get it repaired. Certain friends, and they know who they are, had convinced her that someone could hack into her bank account and steal all her money. I wouldn’t mind but she doesn’t actually have any money, she spent it all on the iPad. She said it cost a lot of money, more money than she’s ever spent on anything...well apart from me of course. There is a thundering great crack across the screen and Nix maintains it just appeared one day. Now we all know how clumsy she is don’t we so we must assume she’s probably dropped it. It’s only two months old, she’s not happy.

We went to Worthing to meet Nix’s ex-husband’s ex-wife and I had a ‘lovely‘ time walking up and down Worthing seafront in the cold and wind  on the lead...liar liar pants on fire. Anyway Nix had a good time and I suppose it’s nice for her to meet up with one of the few friends she does have apart from me. She says she doesn’t have any friends because I take up all of her time, just as it should be!

The saga of the iPad continued when we got home because Nix then had to send it via a courier company and she got very confused over which labels went where. After the Ugg boot fiasco where she tried to return them and they went missing for three months she was just a little anxious to put it mildly. There was much catastrophising over what would happen if the iPad went missing for three months. The conclusion reached was that the world as we know it might end.

We sat on the new bench for awhile this afternoon. I liked it because lots of people waved at me... Nix thinks they’re waving at her.



6 June 2020


So sorry there was no blog yesterday, I understand Nix tried to make out she had some sort of migraine whatever that is and it makes her eyes go funny. Well her eyes are always funny so no changes there...basically she was just too lazy to do my typing for me. And get this... today she said that there wasn’t enough room in the fridge for the huge amount of turkey mince stored in there for me and her bags of Cadbury’s Chocolate Caramel Nibbles. She said if I would give up one of my turkey mince packs so there was room in the fridge for her Chocolate Nibbles she would do the typing again. I agreed, reluctantly, and guess what, she woofed the lot back as soon as they arrived and now says she feels sick. I did tell her the clue’s in the name...’Nibbles’ 


Today we had to collect some of my medication that Nix says stops her bedroom from smelling like a urinal...so rude. Anyway we stopped off at the old stomping ground, Hove Park and had a bit of a nose around. The café was in lockdown so no breakfast treats. We did pass the miniature railway and Nix was reminded that the first time she let me off the lead there, I saw a squirrel on the other side of the railings and managed to get in and then couldn’t get out again. Nix had to get a chap to go over and get me and lift me over...some people would do anything to get a bit of male attention.




7 June 2020

Went down the river this morning, I thought it was a perfect temperature but Nix thought it was a bit nippy. That’s no excuse is it for wearing poo bags on your hands to keep them warm.

We hadn’t been home long when I was bored and wanted to go out again. Nix had decided to do a batch of my food but as soon as the food was finished I started on ‘the evils’ which worked. That food was packed up and in the freezer in a jiffy. Do you know I get three to four of those bags every day and Nix says I should be the size of a house but I am proud of my slim figure. Some of us in this house can eat like a horse...some can’t.

Eventually we went to Southwick hill, one of my favourite places. I am usually very popular up there and everyone wants to say hello but today people seem to have lost their minds, must be this virus thingy. They were all gathered round this stupid puppy dog just because it was fluffy and could wave its paws around. I would not demean myself to go to such lengths just for a bit of attention.




8 June 2020

As you may know, I do have a very trim figure but Nix says I have too much loose skin. I thought that was rather rude but having had a close look myself she could be right so I’m thinking of maybe a neck lift. 

Nix is trying to do her typing on her iPhone as her iPad is still with Apple getting a new screen from when she didn’t drop it...says her. It’s pathetic to watch, her face is all screwed up as she seems to think that makes it easier to see. No chance of her getting her eyes tested with the virus thingy still around so guess I’ll have to put up with it for a while longer. Hopefully the iPad will be back soon.


She did manage to find her way to the beach though!



9 June 2020

Well the iPad saga is finally over thank goodness, I no longer have to watch Nix squinting over her iPhone. She is very happy because they’ve given her a brand-new one so she must’ve been telling the truth when she said she didn’t drop it. The most miraculous thing is that she’s actually been able to set it up herself. It didn’t start well when she couldn’t even get it to switch on but I have to give Nix her due she is a perseverer. 

Anyway because we’ve been waiting in all day for the iPad to arrive I have been bereft of walks. We did go to the beach this morning and I’m promised a walk to the Lancing Ring tomorrow and I love it there so there will be lots to talk about. Meanwhile let’s hope that Nix doesn’t spend half the night in the garden like last night looking for the satellites whatever they are. Honestly she is out there in her dressing gown staring at the sky willing these things to arrive but they never do. Everyone else sees them except her which really annoys her.




10 June 2020

So I don’t know how I’m meant to fill my diary with interesting tales of my day when Nix is too lazy to take me anywhere. She promised the Lancing Ring today to make up for yesterday when we had to wait in all day for the stupid iPad. What’s the excuse today...it’s rained a bit...well quite a lot actually. She doesn’t want to wear her wellies because it’s too hot and she refuses to wear her trainers as she’s just washed them and doesn’t want to get them muddy. I don’t expect there are many other Beardies out there that are treated so badly.

We did go to the beach this morning before it started raining and that was my highlight. I perfected my poo to keep Nix occupied and dropped it in the curly Sea Kale. Have you any idea how long it takes her to find it never mind pick it all out...very amusing.



11 June 2020

So we finally set off for the long promised walk to the Lancing Ring, one of my favourite places to go for many reasons. One of those reasons is that it is so easy to hide from Nix and even better lead her through the nettles especially when she’s wearing her shorts which she was today. We were almost there this morning when Nix realised she didn’t have enough petrol left. We definitely had enough to get there and back again but she said she couldn’t enjoy the walk if she was worrying about running out of petrol. So off we went down the A27 to find a petrol station...yes, you heard me correctly, the A27, with cataracts, very scary. We did make it in one piece miraculously and finally got to the woods. I hid from Nix so many times I lost count. She didn’t of course and we got the usual mantra all the way home... “You’re a very naughty boy and I’m not taking you there again!”




12 June 2020

So the morning started off very well with me completely ignoring the annoying Huskies. Unfortunately by the time we got to the fort there might have been a couple of incidents. Nothing serious you understand but these little dogs think they can launch themselves at you snapping and snarling with no consequences...not true...they get flattened. Then I went right to the bottom of the hill to do my poo and Nix said one day she was going to put me in the fort and leave me there. I’m laughing because I know she won’t ever do that, I’ve been much naughtier and all she does is ignore me for five minutes but I can always win her around with my loving stare.

When we get home I usually have my breakfast and then go for a nap on the bed. After an hour or so I’m ready for my next walk. I can usually get round Nix but not this morning as we had to wait in for a couple of neighbours who were going to help Nix repot the Olive tree. I say help but basically it was a Nix standing around issuing orders like, “Right a bit, left a bit, clockwise just a smidgen.” Anyway it’s done now and in a pot the size of a dustbin so won’t be blowing over again. Even so Nix decided to borrow some shingle from the beach to make a sandbag to weigh it down. Now this is slightly illegal but she said she was going to return the shingle to the beach once she‘d purchased a proper sandbag. Trouble is she put the shingle in a poo bag and it burst on the way home and the shingle went all over the pavement. Did she stop to pick it up...nope, too worried the neighbours might see and so we just legged it home.




13 June 2020

Phew it’s a hot one today! We did go down the river very early but before we went I was a very clever boy. As you know I don’t toilet in the garden, far too easy for Nix, I like to keep her on her toes when we are out. This morning however I was bursting for a wee and I wasn’t sure how to get Nix‘s attention to open the door. I decided on a whimper and a gaze, anyone else would’ve realised what I wanted but not Nix. She kept asking me what was wrong and I kept staring at the door but no joy. Honestly we’d have been there all day and I’d have pee’d my pants if I hadn’t taken matters into my own hands and launched myself at the door. The penny finally dropped and my penny dropped too. I did a huge huge wee up the Sea Kale and Nix was amazed at how long I could stand on three legs.

When we got to the river we walked for a long time and met lots of dogs. Nix didn’t want to have to take me out again before it was the neighbours‘ turn so we stayed out for hours. To be honest I think Nix is getting too old for such long walks, she was definitely flagging when we got back to the car. I myself was still full of energy and at ten and a half we are much the same age. I think it’s the turkey mince, maybe she should try it.

Sainsbury’s came while I was out with the neighbours which was a bit annoying as I like to see my mince arrive and generally get in Nix’s way while she brings it in. They brought me turkey breast today which is more expensive than thigh but Nix doesn’t have to pay the extra. It’s not quite so good for my kidneys but it’s okay and I like it.

All my toys got washed this afternoon but Nix really should’ve checked for injuries before she put them in the washing machine. It’s not my fault the stuffing came out of Monkey and deposited itself on all my towels that were in there too...Nix is still picking it off.



14 June 2020

I think Nix is a bit sad today. She is rambling on about social bubbles whatever they are and says she doesn’t have one. Well she does have one but there isn’t anyone in it. It’s all to do with the virus thingy and is apparently very complicated. If you live alone you’re allowed to have one family come and visit you and you can get a proper hug. Each family can only visit one bubble and so Nix’s friends have all chosen to go and visit their children and their grandchildren. Nix understands of course but she doesn’t have any family apart from me so doesn’t have any grandchildren to hug or to hug her back. I’ve tried to hug her but it’s not really working. I know she loves me but she says it’s not the same. Nix says her prayers every night and she’s always prayed for healing for me. I’m not sure if dogs can pray but I’m going to give it a go and pray for this virus thingy to be over soon so Nix can get a proper hug.



15 June 2020

I talked Nix into taking me down the river...thought it might cheer her up. Unfortunately the very dead fish I’d eaten on the beach this morning had its consequences and all I could hear from Nix was, “Eww, Eww, Eww.”  She said something about it being the last straw and now she was going to have to wash my bottom... I think not!

I had a very brief walk with the neighbours and they told tales on me when we got back. They tried to make out I almost pulled them over trying to get at the cat down the road...simply not true. I think it was just an excuse to come back after a measly 10 minutes. By the way, when I came home Nix had started to write a proper blog about me...and about time too.




16 June 2020

I’m very sorry to announce that I have done nothing wrong today other than annoying Nix when she was trying to eat her toast. We went to the beach this morning but it was very hot and I got very tired. Nix was panicking of course but it’s just the heat, not enough energy to be naughty. We are going to Devils Dyke tomorrow so I hope to excel myself there.

One of Nix’s friends came and washed her car this afternoon, this is because she is way too lazy to do it herself. Nix was just sitting on the new bench barking out orders as usual and I felt sorry for her friend as it was very hot so I lay in the sun too in sympathy. I did get too hot though even though I was just asleep so I had to go in the shade. Nix’s car is very shiny now.

When we went back indoors I found something really yummy to eat in the garden. Nix couldn’t work out what could’ve got into the garden that was so tasty so she insisted I come away while she investigated...damn. She spotted it immediately and took it away. What’s the point of being sick in the garden if you can’t eat it the next day.



17 June 2020

At last a decent walk, Devil’s Dyke, yay. I was promised this for yesterday and then Nix got her car washed instead...seriously! So today I wasn’t having any of the excuses, I was going to the Dyke if I had to walk there myself. She tried it on with one of her visual migraine thingies but to be honest they don’t last long so I just waited and stared. We made it and I was very well-behaved again. Nix not so much because there was a fly bothering her and she spent most of the walk waving her arms around and swearing...it came on the whole walk with us.

I should say the best bit of the day was when I did my poo. Now you don’t have to pick up dog poo there because it’s National Trust land and they ask you to ‘stick and flick’ it into the undergrowth to save on plastic bags. Thing is there does need to be some undergrowth where you poo and I did my poo in the middle of the path. Watching Nix try to flick it off the path and into the nearest bush was quite the best moment of my day...there was quite a crowd by the end.




18 June 2020

So not much to report today I’m afraid unless you count the incident with the Jack Russell from round the corner. Yes I know I pass him most days with no incidents but today was different. I was very bored and Nix admitted she was bored too so I just thought it might liven things up a bit. It’s not my fault if Nix nearly fell over, she should try and stand up straight and wear some proper shoes instead of those stupid flip-flop thingies.

Actually it was an improvement on the last time she fell over on our street a few months ago and that wasn’t my fault either. The two dogs down the road started it, all I did was retaliate. It wasn’t my fault Nix lost her footing and landed on her head. Nix dropped the lead and I made it to the annoying dogs and tried to flatten them but it didn’t quite work out because to be honest I was a bit worried about Nix. Her glasses had come off and she couldn’t get up and the owner of the other dogs decided to call an ambulance because of Nix being so ancient. Some friends had to come over and take care of me whilst Nix was taken to hospital but it was a lot of fuss about nothing as usual and she was sent home again.





19 June 2020

Look I don’t like it when Nix sneezes and that should be the end of it. Taking photos of me peering round the corner won’t make any difference, I don’t like it, it’s scary. I wouldn’t mind if it was a delicate sneeze but she sounds like an exploding weapons factory and keep asking me why I’m so scared and telling me I’m being ridiculous isn’t going to change anything.

We’ve been to the river, not one single dog so I’ve been very well-behaved again. Just for the record I did not break the Sweet Peas, the seagull did it. If Nix hadn’t been stuffing her face in the garden and left a packet of biscuits next to the Sweet Peas they’d still be standing. I seem to get the blame for everything these days.



20 June 2020

Well I’m feeling dizzy I’ve been round the block so many times. Yes I did get a walk down the river yesterday and yes it was two and a half miles but that’s no excuse for sitting on your backside for most of the day gossiping with friends on the phone. I do wonder sometimes about Nix’s mental health during this lockdown. I heard her tell one friend she had to go as she was taking me for a walk down the bypass. Her friend who is just as old as Nix didn’t even question it. As if I’m going to get walked down a bypass...it doesn’t even sound boardwalk.

Anyway I did get a walk down the boardwalk eventually but it didn’t last too long as it was so hot. I was fine, I went in the sea to cool off but Nix was struggling a bit. Her foot is still hurting apparently after my practical joke. You know those crunchy fish treats I get, well they are really sharp. I thought it would be really funny to leave a few bits on the rug that Nix steps on when she gets out of bed. I thought that was hilarious, it would’ve been funny in daylight when she can more or less see where she’s going but in the middle of the night...very very funny but there are bruises... Nix is not amused. 

I think this lockdown thingy is definitely getting to Nix. She has been wandering around the house going “Oh God I’m really bored” over and over again...it’s very boring. We did go to the beach but it was very windy and a bit wet so Nix had a moan about that and then we went to the park at lunchtime and that was better, just the wind for Nix to moan about. I did meet a mad Lurcher who I quite liked so we had a little game of chase, well she wanted me to chase her but I couldn’t be bothered really.

Nix has just cheered up, having moaned for most of the day about not having anything interesting to eat, she’s just found a bag of chocolate caramel nibbles in the cupboard which she’d forgotten about. I thought her excitement was just a trifle over the top but then she can be very excitable at times.



21 June 2020

Nix is making herself useful bagging up my meals for the freezer ready for the next emergency. Do you know we have over one hundred tins of dog food in the cupboard that she ordered at the beginning of this virus thingy. She couldn’t get any turkey mince or any pasta or anything really that I’m allowed to eat so went into a major panic and ordered all these tins of food. They’re not even proper kidney diet but she said it was the nearest thing and better than starving. I’m trying to sell them on eBay at the moment.





22 June 2020

I’ve had three walks today and only one very minor incident, well two if you count going into the muddy ditch. My first walk was on the beach here at low tide and I had a bit of a dip. The black Labrador was there but I had no choice other than to behave myself because I was put on the lead as soon as he was spotted, very annoying.

Later on we went over to meet Debbie and Scruffy at Goring and we had a walk through the woods and across the fields. There was just the one minor incident in the fields but I was immediately told off by Nix. The other owner said her dog wouldn’t mind but Nix got hold of my collar and got all bossy so I didn’t get a chance to find out. Then we walked down to the beach and I had a bit of a dip. I was very clean when I came out of the sea and I think Nix was thinking that I’d be dried off nicely by the time we got home ready for our visitors tomorrow. Thing is I can never resist that muddy ditch on the way back and Nix was lulled into a false sense of security because it’s been dried out for ages. We’ve had a lot of rain though so the mud was perfect, black and smelly.

As I said tomorrow we have visitors Nix’s best friend and her Bichon Stanley. The alcohol will be flowing, it will end in tears of course, you wait. As you know Nix finds it difficult to stay upright at the best of times so after a couple of glasses of Prosecco anything could happen. There is meant to be some kind of bubble so Nix might be able to get a hug. None of them really understand what the rules are but they’ll have a few drinks and forget them anyway.





23 June 2020

Day didn’t start off so well, Nix woke up in a tizzy saying she’d had an anxiety dream and it was all about me. You’d think she’d be happy dreaming about me but oh no, she said it was terrifying. Most of her catastrophising is like one long anxiety dream it seems to me so I can’t really see the difference. Anyway she said she dreamt she lost me and then she found out that I wasn’t lost at all,  I had decided to go and live with someone else...as if...who else would cook my turkey mince and take me for so many walks. I think I’ll stay right where I am thank you very much but don’t tell Nix, I like to keep her on her toes.

Nix’s best friend came to visit today with Stanley the Bichon. We had a lovely walk on the beach and then home. The Prosecco came out of course which is good for us dogs because the humans get careless and leave stuff lying around like half empty pizza boxes. Humans were too busy being childish in the garden while Stanley and I tucked in. Stanley did a wee in the house.





24 June 2020

I had the unfortunate experience of slipping into a sinkhole on the beach this morning. Nix said it’s payback because I always laugh at her when she does it. It’s a good job she wasn’t looking otherwise she’d have had the Coast Guard out to rescue me. She actually wore her bathing costume to the beach so she could go in and cool off when she got too hot. It was only 7 am so I don’t think the sea had warmed up very much going by Nix’s screams.I had to go in then to make sure she wasn’t about to drown. Having said that it’s quite difficult to drown in a foot of water, well unless you fall flat on your face which seems to be a regular occurrence in Nix’s daily life.


25 June 2020

I have nothing to offer today I’m sorry. Nix is still lying around complaining about the heat and to be fair it is very hot. She wore her bathing costume again on our early morning walk to the beach so she could go in and cool off when she got too hot. I didn’t like Nix going out too far because you know she can’t swim, don’t want any accidents, someone has to cook the turkey mince.

I hope tomorrow to get some decent walks in as it won’t be so hot so I’ll try and make Nix’s life a bit more interesting.


Definitely no photos today... Nix in a bathing costume...I think not!


26 June 2020

So last night was not good. I was really scared. There were loud bangs and flashing lights coming from the sky and it really scared me. Nix would’ve slept through it so I had to sit on her chest and pant and dribble in her face, that did the trick. I should’ve had my thundershirt on but Nix couldn’t remember where she’d put it so I decided to go and lie in the shower which I’ve never done before. Nix thought it would be a good idea to humiliate me and take a photo but guess what. She took the photo through the shower screen and got her own reflection too and she didn’t have any clothes on. She went back to bed to look at the photo and I heard her go, “Oh my goodness me!” She’s deleted it now but I am keeping a copy just in case.

Today we went for a swim in the sea with the lady who cuts my hair and her two dogs. They can both swim, I was very impressed. I just went in for a paddle but mainly barked at Nix to get out, didn’t work, must be losing my touch.

This afternoon we went to the park. We have to drive past a McDonald’s to get there and today there was this long queue of traffic with people wanting to buy their burgers. We had to sit for half an hour in the queue before we could get past to get to the park. Nix says everyone has gone mad since the lockdown thingy was eased.






27 June 2020

Bit of an incident this morning and I am in the very bad books. So this dog is walking towards us, bit full of himself so I put on my best stalking pose. It worked and the dog did a big detour to avoid me. Well I know I shouldn’t have but it made me feel so good that I ran at him and tried to knock him over. Boy, talk about an overreaction, he retaliated by knocking me flying. I landed on my back and he jumped on top of me and started snapping and growling. His owner grabbed him and pulled him off me and for a while there I was a bit dazed. However...one grumpy dog being held tightly by his owner was more than I could resist so I did the flying Beardie move and landed right on top of him. I was definitely getting the better of him but to be fair that was mainly because he couldn’t break loose from his owner’s grip. Nix was trying to grab me but as usual she kept missing my collar. In the end the other owner got me as well and he had to keep us two dogs apart until Nix managed to get hold of my collar and put me on the lead. She apologised on my behalf and said that I’d started it and she was very sorry. The man wasn’t bothered, said it was just dogs being dogs, exactly, I can’t see what all the fuss is about. I have no bites and I didn’t actually bite the other dog and my vet said if there isn’t any blood it’s not a fight, just dogs been dogs. Nix however is still not speaking to me and I’ve been sent to my room to think about my behaviour. She is cooking my turkey mince so I think it will be alright.



28 June 2020

So I wasn’t allowed on the beach this morning after yesterday’s incident. Apparently I can’t be trusted but that’s okay, I got a walk by the river instead which I prefer anyway. I was very well-behaved, the idea being that when we went to the beach at lunchtime I would be let off the lead. “Never, ever, ever, ever, ever in a million years” seem to me to be a little over the top but that’s Nix for you, overdramatises everything. Her memory is so bad anyway she’ll have forgotten about the incident by tomorrow and I shall be running free.

After the noisy skies the other night I have decided that I quite like it in the shower. Trouble is apparently I leave dirty river marks everywhere that she can’t get off and that’s why she puts towels on the bed. I don’t like towels on the bed but if I try to move them around I get told off so I chose the shower. Sometimes there’s no pleasing people.



29 June 2020

So as you know I do not like it when Nix sneezes and I have to leave the room immediately and I like to glare at her over my shoulder. She has now started to say, “Sorry Fripp, I’m going to sneeze...”  So that’s very helpful isn’t it. If she said, “Sorry Fripp I’m not going to sneeze” that might work for me. As it is I now don’t even like her just saying, “Sorry Fripp” and I leave the room and she for some reason thinks this is hilarious and is now making a habit of it. She tells everyone I’m scared but that’s not true, another one of her fabrications.

I wasn’t allowed on the beach again today, how come she can‘t remember what she did yesterday but she can remember whenever I have one of my episodes.




30 June 2020

It’s rained all day today so Nix decided to drive over to the plant nursery and buy another Olive tree for the front of the house. She got so excited about choosing the tree she completely forgot about the virus thingy and the social distancing. She went into their office to pay and they gave her a pen and some paper to write her address down for delivery. It was only when we got back in the car that she remembered and realised that she’d have to be very careful not to touch her face until she could wash her hands when we got home. We were half an hour from home when the itch started. It was very entertaining but I must say I could’ve done without the nose twitching and the moaning all the way home. Can you believe she left me in the car when we finally got home while she raced in and washed her hands and gave her nose a good scratch. I had to pose for a photo next to the Olive tree in the rain but I got my own back by jumping up on the sofa with my wet feet.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs